THE NEED FOR DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION
The challenges to businesses of the modern, data driven, IT environment essentially exist on three levels,
Systems – Businesses used old systems to solve old problems. Those problems were all largely the same and there were fewer of them. Technology has evolved and there’s so much more of it, so we now have a greater variety and number of problems, businesses can’t use the old systems to solve them anymore.
Data – Every piece of technology a business uses creates data. There is now so much data created by a large organisations and all of the various pieces of technology that IT operations can be overwhelmed by the sheer volume of information. If you consider that approximately one per cent of that data is meaningful, it can take IT operators so long to find the route of the issue that it drives down efficiency
Tools – There is a huge range of tools on the market to support IT operations, some have specific functionality, some are more general and not all of the tools communicate with each other. In making the decision to embark on a digital transformation journey businesses require tools that are useful not just functional.
VALUE IN A DATA DRIVEN ENVIRONMENT
The progression towards a digitally enabled environment where all gathered IT operations data is instantly accessible from anywhere, the successful organisation will be that which creates ‘meaningful data’, gains actionable intelligence and ultimately value from all the data available for AI and analytics. The challenge is that now there is simply so much data that humans alone cannot carry the IT operations workload.
Even if an IT Ops team could extract the sheer volume of data required, they are immediately challenged to then link a variety of different data sets, often from different systems, to ultimately drive that insight, resolution and value.
The operational cost of creating an IT Ops teams large enough (and skilled enough) alongside the cost and time to implement the technology to log, process, refine, control and govern that data, even before can analyse and use that data to drive value would be astronomical.
The challenge requires an augmented workforce of people and technology to optimise IT operations performance.
Develop with a progressive, dynamic business.
A HOLISTIC SOLUTION FOR IMPLEMENTING AI OPERATIONS
As part of your digital transformation, the selection and implementation AI Operations software should firstly ensure that IT operators can work from a centralised independent platform, where all of the organisations data can be ingested.
A successful AI Opearations software solution should further support your operators by,
- Removing all unnecessary data to deliver 'meaningful', accurate information at speed and potentially in real time
- Discover correlations, patterns and relationships between the problems (events) across all of the organisations tech stack
- Identify the root cause of those events across the whole IT environment
- Notify and bring together all relevant operators to resolve the issue collaboratively
- Automate the response and solution to optimise efficiency in future
There are a broad range of AI Operations software solutions for businesses and not all of them speak to each other.
AI Ops is vendor agnostic and can support you in the selection of the best AI Operations software for your requirements.
THE BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH AI OPS
In simple terms AI Operations software uses artificial intelligence with a combination of systems, data and tools to solve the ongoing challenges that businesses face when operating in a modern IT environment.
AI Ops guides your digital transformation journey with over 20 years of expertise you can expect,
- Increased productivity of both IT operations and the wider operations of the business, driving the maximum efficiency from your tech stack.
- IT operators will benefit from improved visibility of 'meaningful' data. AI can cut through the ‘noisy data’ and focus only on what is valuable.
- The efficiency of resolving daily tickets means that there is time for IT Operators to collaborate on wider operational issues
AI Ops understand the challenges of undergoing a digital transformation, we will support your selection and implementation of AI Operations software, speaking in plain English and delivering with less drama.