AIOPS & MLOPS
AIOps - AUTOMATES MACHINES
MLOps - STANDARDISES PROCESSES
AIOPS AND MLOPS SHARE COMMON CHARACTERISTICS.
Both can be a catalyst for the digital transformation of businesses that manage large volumes of data.
In 2021 all businesses are on some level driven and enabled by data.
The management of that data is directly linked to the productivity of the business, its operators, and its overall success.
It is business-critical to understand the purpose and capability of both MLOps and AIOps to ensure their successful implementation.
WHAT IS MLOPS?
- MLOps (short for Machine Learning Operations) refers to a series of practices for collaboration between data scientists and operations professionals.
- MLOps essentially improves the efficiency of management processes.
- MLOps automates the deployment of Machine Learning in large-scale production environments.
WHAT IS AIOPS?
- AIOps is the application of advanced analytics.
- It is comprised of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML).
- AIOps efficiently processes and manages larger volumes of operating data, through an amalgamation of big data and machine learning.
AIOPS AUTOMATES MACHINES,
MLOPS STANDARDISES PROCESSES.
For many organisations, the question is, what do you want to automate, machines or processes?
The answer should really be, both.
Successfully deploying AIOps and MLOps can have a positive impact on your organisation’s IT infrastructure.
|MLOps standardises processes.||
AIOps automates machines.
|Streamlines collaboration between people and teams.||Enables businesses to process and manage large volumes of data more effectively and efficiently with less dependence on people.|
|Enables project teams to deliver products with greater efficiency through AI-driven testing and implementation.||Delivers a better user experience through automated problem solving using; predictive analysis, historical data analysis, and pattern matching.|
|MLOps makes the time operators have to develop products more productive.||AIOps means that operators have more time to concentrate on the development of products.
|Enables greater productivity.||Automates fixing problems.|
|Empowers people to achieve.||Unburdens people to achieve.|
A BUSINESS-CRITICAL PRIORITY
In combination, the implementation of AIOps and MLOps means that you are free from being overloaded with the daily demand on resources.
Operators can drive strategic product development to the profound competitive advantage of a business.
In pursuit of competitive advantage, corporations across the world are making the implementation of AIOps and MLOps a business-critical priority in 2021.
SIMPLY PUT, YOUR MOST SKILLED PEOPLE ARE EMPOWERED TO DO WHAT THEY DO BEST, WITH INCREASED PRODUCTIVITY.